Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions were last modified on 19th March 2018.
We appreciate your interest in our A1WebStats service. In order to use A1WebStats, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Terms of Usage – By signing up with A1WebStats you agree to the following conditions:
- Visitor Numbers – Most websites will have less than 7,000 website visitors during each month. In circumstances where websites have more than 7,000 website visitors in any one month we reserve the right to cancel the trial or full subscription, or request negotiation of a higher fee to ensure economic viability. There are no automatic charges for exceeding 7,000 visitors during a month and the responsibility is with A1WebStats to contact you, if we identify that the visitor numbers have been exceeded.
- End of trial – after the 30 day free trial period, if you don’t choose a paid subscription, your data collection will stop but your account will stay active. In some circumstances we can extend trials upon request. Beyond trial extensions, your data collection can only start again if you have a paid subscription.
- Copyright – You agree not to obtain or modify our source code. Anything downloaded from our site, including code tags, is our property and must be used according to our instruction and must be removed upon request.
- Restrictions – We will not provide our service to any site that we deem inappropriate. This includes sites that fall within the following categories:
- Sexual – This includes sites that may include, but is not limited to, content that is inappropriate for children, including; full or partial nudity, depiction of a sexual or lewd act, escort services, prostitution, selling of sexual toys, clothing or media, explicit promotion of a certain sexual behavior, any art depicting such or containing a link to such a site.
- Discriminatory – This includes sites that demeans, harasses, threatens, promotes hatred, or shows discrimination against any group based on race, gender, beliefs, or nationality or any other site that we consider offensive.
- Violent – This includes sites that depict violence, promotes violence, promotes destruction of other’s property, offers to sell or provide information on how to execute a violent act or make, assemble, or obtain illegal weapons.
- Illegal – This includes content that contains or provides any of the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs, illegal weapons, illegal gambling, illegal goods, pirated materials, programs to attack others, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, violation of copyrights or trademark, information on how to acquire or perform one of these things or performs, promotes or facilitates any other illegal act.
- Unethical – This includes sites that have been promoted or otherwise uses spam, has viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, or otherwise harmful code. This also includes any site that contains, promotes or links to warez, cracks, hacks, pirated downloads, violates any third party right or any other type of piracy.
2. Use of Statistics – The statistics and data generated by A1WebStats for your web site are considered to be your property only, both during and after your subscription (trial and paid). A1WebStats will not disclose your data to any third party. A1WebStats may use statistical data for promotional purposes but at no point is there any exposure of unauthorised individual subscribers data.
3. Termination by you– You may stop using this service at any time (by logging into your account and selecting the option to cancel) and your account will not automatically renew when your subscription period ends. If you have paid a month to month subscription, your payments will stop. If you have paid an annual subscription, your subscription will not renew after cancellation. There are no refunds if terminating an annual subscription – an annual subscription is undertaken on the understanding that you have chosen to receive a payment discount in exchange for committing for the 12 months ahead.
4. Termination by A1WebStats – At any time and without notice, A1WebStats may discontinue service for (i) any breach of this agreement (ii) to follow any applicable laws or regulations, (iii) if the user fails to make payments, (iv) if we believe that any trial subscriber is attempting to take advantage of multiple free trials.
5. Liability – The A1WebStats service is provided to you “as is”. Although we have stringent processes in place, we make no warranty as to the functionality, condition, quality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose or use. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept that A1WebStats is not responsible for:
- Inaccuracy – A1WebStats supplies data that is believed to be accurate at the time of page impression. A1WebStats makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information, although we continually endeavour to sanitise and monitor data gathered to a very high quality.
- Interruption of Service – A1WebStats makes no guarantees as to the availability of your statistics, although we do operate a service hosted on multiple servers, monitored to try to ensure high availability. However, we cannot guarantee 100% availability, due to factors including but not limited to maintenance and denial of service attacks.
- Security – A1WebStats is not responsible if a third party gains access to any of your statistics as a result of them accessing your own website or internal systems.
- Speed – A1WebStats makes no guarantee as to the loading speed of our code tags or production of reports.
- Damage – A1WebStats is not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from the use of our products.
6. Changes – A1WebStats may periodically make changes to these terms and conditions. In the event of any changes, all paying subscribers will be notified (by email to the named contact on the account) of the changes made and, if required, subscribers will be able to terminate the service immediately, including a pro rata refund of subscription costs, if not in agreement of the changes. This agreement will be enforced in accordance with England’s laws. By accepting the terms and conditions, you may use our service. If you have any questions then we would be happy to hear from you.
This software functions solely via the internet and so there would be no physical delivery of a product. What is delivered electronically are emails, specifically emails related to payments, data, and site access details.
Cancellation, Returns and Refunds Policy
You are welcome to fully evaluate A1WebStats online web analytics software for 30 days, before you would need to purchase a subscription in order to continue using the system. A1WebStats reserves the right to cancel a purchase at any time and to fully refund the purchase cost.