How this guide helps you
Using bespoke reports allows you to have a much more beneficial picture of your website effectiveness than purely focusing on identifiable company visitors. It takes matters beyond Google Analytics, digging deeper into every individual website visitor that matched a specific pattern that you’re interested in.
In Google Analytics, if you wanted to dig deep into those visitors who landed on one page, went to another, but didn’t go to a certain website page, then you can’t do it. With A1WebStats you can. This is incredibly useful when you want to fully understand the website movement patterns of individual visitors because, even though many can’t be identified as companies, many of them will still be people from companies (including those who are out of the main working environment), and so their website movements can highlight opportunities for improvement.
A1WebStats collects a lot of data about your website visitors and there are many scenarios where it would be beneficial to have bespoke reports generated by the system and emailed to you (typically daily).
Here are a few examples:
- You want a daily report showing you visits from Google Adwords that went no further than the landing page (to highlight weaknesses within the Adwords or website itself).
- You want a daily report showing you identifiable companies from one country who went to a particular section of your website.
- You want a daily report showing you the paths people took before completing your website enquiry form.
- You want a weekly report showing you people who clicked through from your email marketing campaigns and where they went page by page after clicking through.
- You want a weekly report showing you total visitors who landed on one page and who got to another specific page during their journey.
The combinations are endless and because this is one of the more complex areas of A1WebStats functionality, we would encourage you to contact us to run through the creation of bespoke reports, focusing on your own data so that it’s more meaningful to you.