You have people that want one of the following:
- To be able to log into your A1WebStats account with their own details.
- To receive daily or weekly automated emails of data specifically useful to them.
- Both of the above.
Each user of your A1WebStats account needs to be set up as a team member.
You do this as follows …
- Log into your account.
- Hover over ‘Options’ in the top navigation bar.
- Click on ‘Settings’ from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Team’ within the blue bar shown within Settings.
- Click on ‘Add Team Member’.
- Create them a Username.
- Enter their Forename and Surname.
- Enter their Email address.
- Leave ‘Super User’ as it is (off).
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- A box will confirm that you have created the new team member.
- The team member will be emailed their login details.
When you have team members set up, they can access the A1WebStats account and can be set up to receive automated reports providing data of specific interest to them.
Want to remove a team member?
Just follow steps 1-4 above and then click on the bin icon next to the team member that you want to remove.