A1WebStats will show you identifiable companies that have visited your website, but there’s no way of knowing the name of the person that visited, or their contact details.
Here’s the solution, covered in more detail within the video below …
- Find a company that has visited your website (in your A1WebStats data).
- Click on the LinkedIn symbol to find that company.
- Click into the Employees within LinkedIn.
- Either manually (or via a paid version of LinkedIn) filter employees down to those who you’d like to contact.
- Use Hunter.io for free to identify the general pattern of email addresses within that business.
- Email out to those people from the visiting company, referring to the fact that someone (maybe not them) from their business visited your website and looked at specific pages.