Picture the scene
Someone has been to your website, looking at what you offer, but they haven’t contacted you.
That potential lead became nothing for you.
And then another website visitor with the same outcome.
If they’re looking at other websites and haven’t yet made a decision who to contact, you could lose that lead.
What if you knew the home address of that website visitor?
If someone has been to your website, then they will mostly be a potential lead for you.
If you knew the addresses of those people who visited your website, what would you do with that information?
Would you post something to the address of that lead?
For example: something that they can hold in their hands, that provides more information about why they should choose you.
Something that they could also share with other people who may be part of the buying decision, without having to sit around a screen looking at websites.
Read on if you would be that proactive to impress them in a way that your competitors won’t be …
How to see the home addresses of visitors to your website
In this video you will see examples of identifiable addresses that have been to a website, plus how you would validate whether that’s an address that you would post something to:
How it works
- We send you a piece of tracking code that you add to your website (it’s easy to do, taking less than two minutes).
- That tracking code will identify 10-30% of your website visitors by their location at the time they went to your website. That will normally be their home location.
- You use the software (as detailed in the video above) to identify addresses that you will reach out to. Those leads are people who are in the market to use your type of services.
- Many more people contact you because they received something in the post soon after they had been to your website … and none of your competitors were using the same strategy.
Try it for free
We give you two weeks free trial of the software.
All you need to ensure is that you have something powerful that you will send to houses that you know have been to your website.
Then you just need to observe the increase in enquiries.
Someone from an identifiable home address has been to your website.
They are a lead for you.
You send them something in the post, designed to get them more interested in how you can help them.
Not all those leads will respond to you.
But many will.
How many depends on the strength of what you send them, and how strong a prospect they were in the first place.
A conservative response rate would be 1 in 10.
We see customers getting responses of 1 in 4.
Here’s how the math works:
- You mail out to X houses (where someone has definitely been to your website).
- That costs you for the postage and what you sent them.
- You get responses from some of those houses.
- You compare the outcome of those responses to the cost to reach out to them.
The free trial allows you to test that without spending anything on our software.
If continuing after the free trial
If you have less than 1,000 website visitors per month, we charge $80 per month for ongoing use of our software.
There are no contracts – you can cancel instantly at any time in the future.
From 1,000 visitors you’d expect to identify 10-30% as residential addresses, so: 100-300 opportunities to reach out to.
For less than 1,000 visitors per month then it’s still the same 10-30% identifiable as residential addresses.
For each extra 1,000 website visitors per month you have, we charge an extra $20 per month. For example, if you had 5,000 website visitors per month then that would cost $80 +$20 + $20 + $20 + $20 = $160 per month.
Ready to find out more?
Either contact us with any questions you may have, or use the calendar below to book in a short call, where we promise you three things only:
- We’ll answer any questions you have, including screen-sharing evidence of the software working live.
- We’ll explain how to get started, if you want to.
- We have a strict no-sales-pitch policy. If you want to try what we offer then great. If it’s not for you, we thank you for considering us and don’t contact you again.
A bit more about us
Based in the UK and working with customers worldwide, we’re the only software product in the world that allows you to geolocate visitors to your website AND show what pages they looked at.
We strongly believe in providing free trials to prove our solution works and our no-contract policy means that you can pay a small fee month to month. You can also cancel instantly anytime.
In a world of contract lock-ins and overpriced solutions, we feel that we are unique in our approach that attracts higher volumes of customers at easily affordable prices.