How we use information you provide us
We hate spam and constant sales messages. When you make contact with us your details are used purely to respond to your enquiry and not for any other purposes. Although we keep a summary record of all enquiries, at no point are your details used to market our services, nor are they passed onto any third parties. Your details supplied are used solely for us to respond to your enquiry. We will only store your enquiry until the enquiry is resolved, or until one month after we have received no further response from you.
Third parties may deliver some of our products to you or provide all or part of the service requested by you. In these instances, whilst the information you provide will be disclosed to them, it will only be used for the administration of the service provided.
We may ask for your telephone number and email address to enable us to contact you in relation to an enquiry you have made, to contact you about relevant information, products, or services that you have already subscribed to, to contact you if there is a problem with your subscription, or if there is another genuine reason for doing so.
Your payment card or banking details are never stored on our systems.
When you sign up, you can opt in (default is opted out) to receive transactional and/or marketing emails.
Transactional emails are emails that contain information relevant to your subscription or that will help you gain more value from your subscription. An example of information relevant to your subscription would be an automated Daily Organisations Email that summarises visitors to your site on the previous day. An example of an email that helps you gain more value from your subscription would be a guide to using a feature within the A1WebStats system.
Marketing emails are emails that make you aware of other products/services offered by A1WebStats that might be of interest to you. We very rarely offer additional products or services and so marketing emails would be very infrequent.
What Information do we collect about you?
The information we collect in relation to our triallers/subscribers is:
- Information provided during signup
- Activity that occurs once you are logged in, so we can better understand the functionality that is important to our users
What Information do we collect about your website visitors?
With regards to data that we collect once our tracker code has been installed, we collect the following related to each visitor to your website:
- The IP address from where they are located.
- Geolocation (this is only collected under two conditions: 1) you have activated that feature within your subscription; 2) the visitor to your website has actively chosen to share their location).
- Data connected to the page that the user is visiting (this may include movement from page to page or movement within pages).
- Referrer URL (where identifiable, the website that the visitor was on before visiting your website).
- Their Screen Resolution, Operating System, Browser and Device Type.
We do not collect personal information about any website visitors.
How we use the information that we store about your website visitors
- The information we store about your website visitors is used to show you how those visitors interacted with your website.
- We use their IP address to send to multiple third parties in order to gain further intelligence, specifically the company name of the visitor (where possible). The IP address is not used to identify individual people.
- We do not sell any data that we collect.
- All data is stored securely and, where applicable, encrypted to military grade
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the details in the section at the bottom of this page. We reserve the right to make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, and so you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How we protect customer information
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us. If we provide information to a third party (typically a provider of a product or service) we will exercise the strictest control over the third party contractually, requiring it to:
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of the information and restrict access to those of its own employees.
- Use the data for the agreed purpose only and prevent it being used for any other purpose by any other party.
- Refrain from communicating with you other than concerning the product in question.
In addition, we will restrict the information disclosed to the absolute minimum necessary, for example, to provide the product or service.
You can email us at email@example.com.
You can write to us at:
Canterbury Innovation Centre